Friday 16 March 2012

Shout out for H&M!

Well, this is a bit of a shout out for a company I see grow and grow in their ethical and environmental awareness. I am excited for their future! As it is Climate Week, H&M are advertising that if you donate a large bag of clothes for recycling from 12th to 18th March, they will give you a £5 off voucher to use in H&M before 30th April this year.  Well, that's exactly what I did today and was welcomed by friendly members of staff who gave me my £5 off voucher.


As I am really loving H&M at the minute, the voucher didn't last long in my handbag and I couldn't resist buying this Katherine Hamnett 100% organic T-shirt in support of the Environmental Justice Foundation (EJF) oh and some hair clips (to help me emotionally cope with my "in-between" length fringe:). If you want to find out more about H&M's philosophy on sustainability and other world issues click here  !

Let's save the future and have a fab weekend!

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment